Sunday, October 16, 2016

Woman of God by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

This latest entry by Mr. Patterson defies the conventional thrillers he has written. It is totally different from what we usually expect from this prolific author. Nonetheless I think you will not be disappointed. After reading the first chapter, I must admit I had predetermined what I thought the story would be about. My supposition was not exactly right but close to the actual storyline.

Brigid Fitzgerald has led a relatively ordinary life and has been challenged by a myriad of unhappy circumstances. She desn't realize the strength of her faith until she goes through some of the negative aspects of living. The authors spend quite a bit of time developing the main character and as a result, readers may find themselves being drawn to Brigid as she goes through life's ups and downs.

Awe-inspiring and unforgettable, Woman of God may leave you wanting to know more about Brigid and what comes next in her life.

Ladybookbug!o

No comments: